Our children’s ministry is under the direction of our Minister of Education, Jeff Moody. Jeff has assembled a volunteer staff that loves children and their families.
- Our Sunday School ministry (10:30 am) is age-graded so that we can minister to the different developmental needs of children.
- Sunday nights (5-7 pm) our AWANA ministry helps children fall in love with God’s Word through a variety of age-appropriate activities.
- On Wednesdays (6:30 pm) we emphasize missions for our children: Mission Friends for preschoolers, Girls-In-Action for grade-school girls and Royal Ambassadors for grade-school boys. These classes help our children learn about missions, missionaries and to do missions and ministry.
- On Sunday mornings, during the 9:00am service is our Kid's Praise children's church. This is a fun, energetic atmosphere that encourages the learning of God's Word. Kids will sing, learn movements, do crafts and games, and get fabulous teaching every Sunday.
- The most exciting week of our year is Vacation Bible School. VBS serves the dual purpose of teaching our own children and reaching out to new families.
|Jeff Moody, Minister of Education|