Our church has assembled a volunteer staff that loves children and their families.
- On Sunday mornings, during the 9:00am service is our Children’s Church. This is a fun, energetic atmosphere that encourages the learning of God’s Word. Children’s Church is for kids from four years old to first grade. We also offer Worship Care for babies through three years old.
- Our Sunday School ministry (10:30 am) is age-graded so that we can minister to the different developmental needs of children.
- On Sunday nights we offer missions education for kids. Mission Friends for preschoolers, Girls in Action for girls from 1st-5th grades, and Royal Ambassadors for boys from 1st-5th grades. These classes begin at 4:45 pm. At 6 pm we offer preschool and children’s choirs.
- On Wednesdays is AWANA. AWANA is for kids and students from two years old to 12th grade. We meet from 6-7:30 pm.
- The most exciting week of our year is Vacation Bible School. VBS serves the dual purpose of teaching our own children and reaching out to new families.
Church office: 505-327-4771
On Sunday mornings, during the 9:00am service is our Children’s Church. This is a fun, energetic atmosphere that encourages the learning of God’s Word. Kids will sing, learn movements, do crafts and games, and get fabulous teaching every Sunday. Children’s Church is for kids from four years old to 1st grade. We also offer Worship Care for babies through three years old.
Girls in Action (GA’s) is a mission discipleship organization for girls in Grades 1-5. The Girls learn about different countries and the missionaries that serve on the mission field. The girls learn about the customs, games, food, dress and crafts that make each people group unique.
We invite you to join us each Wednesday to learn about missions, pray for missions, give to missions, do missions and participate in the work of the church with us. Most of all we invite you to join us for fun, fellowship and learning.
Girls in Grades 1-5
Sundays at 4:45 pm in room 218
Royal Ambassadors (RA) is an exciting and fun-filled missions education organization for boys in grades 1–5. Through RA, boys gain a greater understanding of God’s work in the world and how they can join Him in His work.
RAs learn about the world, pray for the world, and learn how they can be used to tell others about God’s Son, Jesus. An ambassador can be defined as a messenger or representative—someone who tells or reveals truth. Royal Ambassadors seek to share the truth that Jesus is the Way, the Truth, and the Life.
Boys grades 1-5
Sundays at 4:45 pm
AWANA (Approved Workmen Are Not Ashamed) is a world-wide nonprofit ministry focused on providing Bible-based evangelism and discipleship solutions for ages 2 year old to 6th grade. As the global leader in child and youth discipleship, Awana gives children the opportunity to know, love and serve Jesus, no matter their background.
Wednesdays from 6-7:30 pm
Puggles- 2-3 years old
Cubbies- 3-5 years old
T & T- 3rd-5th grades
AWANA ministry helps children fall in love with God’s Word through a variety of age-appropriate activities.